- Experience the Big Island of Hawaii Like a Local
- History & Culture
- Uniquely Personal
- Adventures Only Residents Experience
- New Mercedes Sprinter 2500
- Comprehensive Portage Servives
- Anything / Everything
- Small Planes
- Preferential Tastes
- Outer Islands
Are you looking for something outside of the ordinary? Would you like to see what we see? Curious to experience Hawaii apart from the typical tourist? This is the real Hawai’i. This is a customized tour catering wholeheartedly to your preferences. We will do what you want to do and see what you want to see.
This isn’t an ordinary tour. We offer you an opportunity to live a day in our life.
Welcome to Hawai’i.
Contact us: / 844-566-2628
7:00 – 8:30 a.m. Hotel / Home Pickup
8:30 a.m. Depart Kailua-Kona
Possibilities / Your Adventure:
Customize our Volcano Adventures – or –
- Kilauea Volcano – View the caldera, day & night. Hike through a dormant caldera.
- Flowing Lava – Hike, bike & get close and personal.
- Mauna Kea – Mountain / Volcano
- Mauna Loa – Mountain / Volcano
- Hualalai – Mountain / Volcano
- Uncharted Hikes – There are many hikes which aren’t advertised, not due to reasons of legality but due to requirements of skill. Members of our team have tackled Mauna Loa in a day. If you’re an expert hiker we can guide you, lead you and provide information to make your expedition the best it can be.
- Camping on a Private Beach – Full white-glove portage / food services available.
- SCUBA, Full Service / Certification – We can help you attain your SCUBA certification in 3 days or less.
- Bicycle Riding
- Waipio Valley
- Private Waterfalls
- Bamboo Forests
- Ancient Rock Walls
- Helicopter Delivery
- Green Sand Beaches
- Black Sand Beaches
- Paddleboard Lessons / Surf Lessons
- Trails – ʻĀinapō Trail, Ala Kahakai Trail, Humuʻula Trail, Kaheāwai Trail, Kaūmana Trail, Manukā Nature Trail, Muliwai Trail, Pololū Trail, Puʻu ʻŌʻō Trail
Questions and Answers
What is included?
- A full day of adventure, history, culture and tastes.
- A customized tour tailored to your preferences.
- Food and drink.
What should we bring and what should we wear?
- A light jacket and sunscreen. Shorts are recommended and a pair of light pants if you chill easily.
- Closed-toe shoes suitable for hiking. A hat with a brim.
- A non-disposable water bottle filled with water.
What about gratuity (tip)?
- A tip of $10 to $20 per person is encouraged. More is always welcome!