- Experience the Big Island of Hawaii Like a Local
- History & Culture
- Adventures Only Residents Experience
- New Mercedes Sprinter 2500
- True Adventure
- Gourmet Tastes
[ Big Island Lava Tours ]
Contact us: / 844-566-2628
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Hotel / Home Pickup
Travel to Lava Viewing Region
- Options – depending upon departure location – Waterfalls, Black Sand Beaches. Please ask.
11:00 a.m. Arrive at Lava Viewing Area
Bike & Hike to Lava
- 2-4 mile bike ride to the hike (easy to moderate).
- 8-12 mile hike to the lava over uneven, hilly terrain (moderate to very difficult).
- Our Lunch Menu
- Dinner / Guests’ Choice
5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Depart Lava Viewing Area
7:30 – 10:00 p.m. Arrive Kailua-Kona
Questions and Answers
What is included?
- A full day of adventure, history, culture and tastes.
- Gourmet meals.
- Light snacks and water.
What should we bring and what should we wear?
- Durable hiking shoes & a hat with a brim.
- A light jacket and sunscreen. Shorts are recommended and a pair of light pants if you chill easily.
- A non-disposable water bottle filled with water.
What about gratuity (tip)?
- A tip of $10 to $20 per person is encouraged. More is always welcome!
Are the times/stops/activities flexible?
- Yes, please ask/suggest.