- Volcano House Kilauea Caldera Viewing
- Gourmet Lunch & Dinner
- History & Culture
- Kona Brewing Company Tour & Tasting
- Ola Brewing Company Tour & Tasting
- Volcano Winery Wine Tasting
- Items/Stops Are Flexible and Customizable
- New Mercedes High-roof Transport
- Flexible Meal Options
- Private Tours Available
You aren’t boring, so why should your tour be? Join us and get a little spirited, island style.
[ Big Island Volcano Tours ]
Contact us: / 844-566-2628
10:00 – 10:30 a.m. Hotel / Home Pickup
Tasting and Tour, Kona Brewing Company (Beer)
- Kona Brewing Company (option #1)
Tasting and Tour, Ola Brewing Company (Beer)
- Ola Brewing Company (option #2)
11:30 a.m. Depart Kailua-Kona
Tasting and Tour at Greenwell Farms (Coffee)
Snack Stop at Punalu’u Bake Shop
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach
Travel to Volcano, Hawaii
Tasting at Volcano Winery (Wine)
Volcanoes National Park / Volcano Tour Begins
6:30 p.m. Depart Volcanoes National Park
8:30 – 9:30 p.m. Arrive Kailua-Kona
Video of the lava lake activity in Halema‘uma‘u Crater on September 4, 2017. This is a zoomed video from the observation deck at Jaggar Museum, which is about a mile from the eruption site.
Questions and Answers
What is included?
- A full day of adventure, history, culture and tastes.
- All tour and tasting stops.
- Gourmet meals.
- Light snacks and water.
What should we bring and what should we wear?
- A light jacket and sunscreen. Shorts are recommended and a pair of light pants if you chill easily. We will have light snacks.
- A non-disposable water bottle filled with water.
- Headphones and a book / or a video game. (We’re going to cover 200 miles.)
Anything as a ‘heads up’?
- Lava is fickle. Nature is fickle. We do our best to appease Pele but sometimes she doesn’t want to display her full power. We love to see lava in the caldera but sometimes it just isn’t there.
- Rain is VERY common at Kīlauea. If it looks like it’s going to rain we recommend viewing the volcano in the daylight. (Otherwise you’ll be looking at a glowing light through mist.)
What about gratuity (tip)?
- A tip of $10 to $20 per person is encouraged. More is always welcome!
Are the times/stops/activities flexible?
- Yes, please ask/suggest.