- Volcano House Kilauea Caldera Viewing
- Rainbow Falls
- History & Culture
- Big Island Brewhaus Tasting
- Mehana Brewing Tasting
- Volcano Winery Wine Tasting
- Items/Stops Are Flexible and Customizable
- New Mercedes High-roof Transport
- Flexible Meal Options
- Private Tours Available
You aren’t boring, so why should your tour be? Join us and get a little spirited, island style.
10:00 – 10:30 a.m. Hotel / Home Pickup
10:30 a.m. Depart Kailua-Kona
Tasting at Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company (Macadamia Nuts and Coffee)
Tasting at Big Island Brewhaus (Beer)
Arrive Hilo / Hilo Tour Begins
Tasting at Mehana Brewing Company (Beer)
Travel to Volcano, Hawaii
Tasting at Volcano Winery (Wine)
Volcanoes National Park / Volcano Tour Begins
Dinner at Historic Volcano House
7:30 p.m. Depart Volcanoes National Park
9:00 – 9:30 p.m. Arrive Kailua-Kona
Video of the lava lake activity in Halema‘uma‘u Crater on September 4, 2017. This is a zoomed video from the observation deck at Jaggar Museum, which is about a mile from the eruption site.
Questions and Answers
What is included?
- A full day of adventure, history, culture and tastes.
- All tasting stops.
- Dinner at the historic Volcano House.
- Light snacks and water.
What should we bring and what should we wear?
- A light jacket and sunscreen. Shorts are recommended and a pair of light pants if you chill easily. We will have light snacks.
- A non-disposable water bottle filled with water.
What about gratuity (tip)?
- A tip of $10 to $20 per person is encouraged. More is always welcome!
Are the times/stops/activities flexible?
- Yes, please ask/suggest.